Note: No Disc 2 tracks are included. Charlie Miller's partial-show seed ( http://www.archive.org/details/gd1976-09-30.sbd.18107.shnf ) can be used for that. Since the soundboard material here also came from Gans (with the same lineage, but without Sonic Solutions editing), I did not bother duplicating his work.
Disc 1 & 3 lineage: SBD>MR>DAT>CD>EAC>SHN
Special thanks to Andy Lemieux for the source discs, and any other unnamed parties who may have contributed to this being available.
Disc 1 Edits:
1. First 6 seconds of D1T01 patched with audience source.
2. Weir's vocals bleed at 0:22 into D1T01; reduced levels 3dB.
3. Patched 1-second dropout in mix at 5:47 of D1T01.
4. First 3 seconds of D1T04 patched with audience source.
5. First 35 seconds of D1T06 patched with audeince source.
Disc 3 Edits:
1. The left channel levels drop significantly from 2:28 of D3T02 to 5:50 of D3T03. I did not edit this in any way.
2. 2 minutes patched with audience source from 3:35 of D3T05 to 0:29 of D3T06.
3. Last 4:56 of D3T10, starting at 9:40, patched with audience source.
Sean Cribbs 7/2005